WE’RE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
Your startup is ready to start up
From ideation through launch, tekMountain has the resources that move business quickly.
Expanded reach and real depth
tekMountain is a truly unique, versatile space that offers unparalleled access to entrepreneurial mentors, venture capital offerings and professional services. Our expansive services range from expert business plan guidance and development through complex services such as Intellectual Property advising and consulting.
We offer regulatory consulting services in education technology, including compliance with FERPA. We offer both dedicated offices and co-working space to accommodate companies in various stages of growth.
Dream big, work hard, stay focused and partner with the best
It’s hard to have a meaningful edtech conversation without the name EDGE EDTECH coming up rather quickly. EDGE is founded by edtech industry veterans Don Burton and Jonathan Harber. tekMountain’s partnership with EDGE is built upon the belief that collaboration amongst a complimentary set of value-added partners is the ideal way to develop an edtech ecosystem.
The best success is a shared success. Our partnerships are built to help startup companies, investor networks and the edtech industry thrive.
tekMountain startup companies benefit in extraordinary ways, including:
- Strong mentor, investor and community engagement
- Robust funding pipeline
- Accelerated timeframe
- PR boost with global exposure and deep digital marketing networks
- Connection to top mentors in edTech
- Unprecedented investor exposure
- Proprietary deal flow, advantaged relationships and investment opportunities
- And, the most innovative network of edTech entrepreneurs, thought leaders, advisors and investors that is leveraged for edtech startups and attracts the best and brightest talent
Partners and Friends
tekMountain exists solely because of passionate, creative individuals who want to cultivate a more competitive, technology driven business landscape. Without their vision, dedication and support, none of this would be possible.